Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Checking in

Sorry that we haven't posted in a while. I'm sure everyone has been as busy as we were during the Christmas season. We actually had celebrations up until the second weekend of January. So we got to celebrate Jesus extra long this year.

There's not much to report regarding Brody right now. We've been going to PT twice a week and he's doing great, for the most part. On Thursdays he's sore from Tuesday's workout so he tires out quicker. Of course that's the day I take him haha. But overall, he's really doing great. His therapist said she's seen much improvement in his leg strength just in the few weeks he's been there. She did let us know last week that she is moving in february and we'll either be getting a new therapist or she'll refer us to another facility that has a good pediatric therapist. We aren't thrilled about this since Brody is finally getting comfortable with her and changing it all up may not go over well. But, not much we can do about it.

On another note, the man of the hour is turning 4 on Thursday! He is so excited about his Mario kart party we are planning. I kinda get into birthday parties. I love finding cool ideas online and making my own DIY variations. There are some pretty cool super Mario ideas out there. Unfortunately I chose to potty train my two year old this week so I'll have to wait until the weekend to start prepping for next weeks' party. So I'll share some photos from Brody's big day.

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment